Are you suffering from back pain in Red Bank, NJ? Have you tried chiropractic care? If your back is sore or in pain, seeking chiropractic care can help manage your symptoms for a pain-free life. So, if back pain is slowing you down in life, please book an appointment with Infinity Chiropractic Wellness Center for treatment.
Causes of Back Pain
Back pain is one of the most prominent reasons why most patients seek chiropractic care. The common causes of back pain include:
- Poor posture: If you sit incorrectly or lift heavy objects in an incorrect posture, you may put pressure on the spine, resulting in back pain.
- Herniated disc: Your bones are separated by discs to avoid rubbing against each other. Aging and accidents may cause the soft material inside the disc to leak, which may irritate a nearby nerve, leading to pain and numbness.
- Sprains and strains: Awkward twists, falls, slips, and car accidents may injure your back ligaments and tendons, resulting in pain and immobility.
- Arthritis: This inflammatory disease damages your joints, resulting in pain and stiffness. Osteoarthritis is the most common type of arthritis, which causes your cartilage to wear out, causing bones to rub against each other.
- Osteoporosis: As you age, your bones may become porous and brittle, resulting in painful fractures.
If you have back pain, don’t delay treatment since this will complicate your condition. Instead, please book an appointment with a chiropractor for treatment.
How a Chiropractor Treats Back Pain
We treat back pain after carrying out a comprehensive diagnosis to establish the root cause of your pain. Diagnosis involves scrutinizing your medical history, physical examination, and x-rays. After a proper diagnosis, treatment may take the shape below:
- Spinal adjustment: If your spinal joints are misaligned, they may irritate nearby nerves, causing pain. We use spinal manipulation to reposition your misaligned joints to bring balance to your body.
- Spinal decompression therapy: This treatment uses a specialized table to create spaces in your spine, reducing pressure on the compressed nerves. This treatment is ideal for herniated disc and sciatica.
- Massage therapy: This treatment relaxes “tense” muscles, reducing pain and inflammation.
- Acupuncture: We provide natural relief by inserting micro-thin needles in trigger points in your body.
- Lifestyle counseling: We provide health and wellness counseling to help you make lifestyle changes that optimize your health.
The beauty of chiropractic care is that it’s ideal for all patients, regardless of age. So, whether you are an infant or a senior citizen, you can always benefit from chiropractic care.
Chiropractic Care Services for Pain Management
Are you frustrated by nagging back pain in Red Bank, NJ? Please book an appointment with our chiropractor, Dr. Gary Szitanko, for pain relief. Call us today at (732) 741-5772 for more