Neck pain is one of the most common issues that affect anyone at any age and can have a sudden or gradual onset. Neck pain is often debilitating, so it's important to treat your neck pain as soon as possible with the help of a chiropractor. A chiropractor is trained in recognizing musculoskeletal issues to treat the root cause of your neck pain. Treating the root cause is more important than simply masking the symptoms.
At Infinity Chiropractic Wellness Center in Red Bank, NJ, our chiropractor, Dr. Gary Szitanko, has dedicated his career to helping people feel pain relief, whether it's neck pain or another ailment. If you want pain management that works and provides long-lasting relief, read on to see how chiropractic care can help.
What Causes Neck Pain?
Neck pain has a wide range of causes, some of which are as simple as sleeping wrong in your bed or turning your neck suddenly. Other causes include:
- Misalignment of the spine due to natural physical deformities, such as having scoliosis
- Poor posture due to misaligned spine or poor ergonomics
- Prior injuries, such as an auto accident injury that lead to whiplash, or a sports injury
- Previous injury in the shoulder area that is now radiating to the neck
- Upper back pain radiating to the neck due to stress and tension
Because there are so many causes of neck pain, it can be difficult to treat it effectively and find permanent pain relief. Fortunately, a chiropractor like Dr. Gary Szitanko can not only help treat your neck pain but also help prevent it from coming back.
How Does a Chiropractor Help My Neck Pain?
Our chiropractor will help treat neck pain by first conducting a physical exam and also conducting x-rays to help get a better idea of your unique skeletal make-up. Our chiropractor will determine the root cause of your pain using this information, and also help provide the best chiropractic care for your specific neck pain. This can include:
- Acupuncture helps boost natural endorphins and relaxes the body
- Massage therapy to reduce tension in the upper back and pain around that area
- Chiropractic adjustments to help realign the spine and improve posture, reducing neck pain
Find the Best Pain Management At Infinity Chiropractic Wellness Center
If you've been suffering from neck pain, there is help available for you starting today. Call us today at (732) 741-5772 for more information or to schedule an appointment and see how Dr. Gary Szitanko and the rest of his team can help you feel pain relief today!