Joint Pain Management and Treatment | Chiropractic Care in Red Bank, NJ
Your joints are one of the hardest working parts of the human body, and they can go greatly unappreciated. Joints are essential for helping your body create movement, and they act as a hinge to help move your knees, feet, hands, risk, and just about everything in between. Unfortunately, this also means that wear and tear is likely, and the older you are and the more you work, the more likely you will suffer from joint pain at some point in your life.
If you're suffering from joint pain that is acute or chronic, it's important to get help from a chiropractor as soon as possible. At Infinity Chiropractic Wellness Center in Red Bank, NJ, we've got you covered. We can initiate chiropractic care for joint pain so you can start feeling better! Dr. Gary Szitanko is on a mission to help patients with their pain relief.
What Causes Joint Pain?
Joint pain has a variety of causes. However, some of the most common causes include:
- Tendonitis: This is a condition in which the tendons or ligaments around the joint become irritated and inflamed, leading to increasing levels of joint pain.
- Osteoarthritis, which is a wearing down of the cartilage between the joints.
- Sports injuries and personal injuries, such as dislocation of the joint, broken bones, and internal injuries that can impact joint health.
Because there are many causes of joint pain, getting help as soon as possible is important to resolve your pain and get the pain relief you need.
What Is the Best Chiropractic Care for Joint Pain?
Joint pain has many causes, and many treatments. Depending on the cause of your joint pain, your chiropractor might suggest:
- Massage therapy, which can help sooth sore muscles around the joint and reduce inflammation and swelling.
- Manual adjustments to the spine and extremities, which can help restore the body's balance and reduce joint pain resulting from an imbalance of the body.
- Muscle exercises, stretches, and strengthening techniques to help boost circulation and alleviate pain.
- Acupuncture, which can help boost natural endorphins that fight pain.
Find the Best Chiropractic Treatment at Infinity Chiropractic Wellness Center
Call Infinity Chiropractic Wellness Center of Red Bank, NJ, to find out more about how we can help you find relief from joint pain! Call today at 732-741-5772.